Installation and Training
CCTV & IP Surveillance system
Fire Alarm systems
Automated pool covers.
Electric/ Razor Fencing
Access control / Biometric Attendance
Intruder alarm system
Solar system installation
Networking & IT Infrastructure
Security consultant services
To be the customers trusted choice in security surveillance in today’s world by providing modern innovative security systems.
To deliver a top-notch security and surveillance solutions to make clients feel safe and protected.
CMERAX is a standard, licensed, and registered Import, Export, and Installation of electronic security Systems Company. We are a team of professional engineers equipped to carry out installation, maintenance, and monitoring of our client’s systems irrespective of the location. We provide networkable systems by which one can access his premises under surveillance on a smartphone/ laptop/desktop remotely. Installation of Security systems is vital to the smooth and safe functioning of business, society, and way of life. We are optimistic that our values and the quality of service we offer helps us to attain an enviable height. CMERAX intention is to develop considerable levels of understanding and a partnership between our clients and CMERAX for the benefit of mutual business/service delivery interest. No doubt our excellent customer service and the quality of services we offer have positioned us to always Maintain customers, referrals, and New clients from corporate organizations, institutions, and Individuals.
Our Approach/ Business Structure
We are well trained and equipped in installations and providing consultancy services on security systems such as CCTV & IP Surveillance systems, Fire Alarm systems, Video intercoms, Automated pool covers, Gate automation, Electric/ Razor Fencing, Access control/Biometric Attendance, Intruder alarm system, Security monitoring, Solar system Installation, Networking & IT Infrastructure, Security consultant services. We believe that investing in your security is investing in your future.
- We provide enhanced training in our field of expertise to any individuals or corporate organization who wills be skilled in the security surveillance world. We provide 100% hands-on & site experience on our services. This course will take you step-by-step through the wiring, termination, installation, and configuration of all systems. Join the many thousands who have acquired new skills, gained expert knowledge, and created new career opportunities for themselves by enrolling in our training programs. Join the many thousands who have acquired new skills, gained expert knowledge, and created new career opportunities for themselves by enrolling in our training programs.
CMERAX provides diverse security training. The training is designed to give you a full understanding of your role as a security professional. The course covers everything from the legal aspects of monitoring to practical lessons on equipment and usage. Our time schedules are flexible and meet the busy schedules of our trainees. Training in our workshops at our training center provides hands-on which offer opportunities to individuals with little or no knowledge of a professional Electronic security engineer.
We have a flexible payment plan, 50% payment qualifies a trainee/ participant to enroll in any of our program(s) which covers Practical, Exams (fieldwork), and Certificate.
Delivery method: Hands-on practicals, training center.
Who Can Study with us
- anybody planning for a career in the Electronic Security Industry
- everyone interested in knowing the basics of electronics
- Self-Employed Persons, Job Seekers
- Students seeking a career in the Electronic Security Installation and Maintenance Industry
- No educational qualification is required, no age bar.
- 3 or More Courses- 7% Discount On Total Course Fee
- All Courses -10% Discount On Total Course Fee
- Persons Up To 3- 10% Discount on Total Course Fee
- Persons Up To 5 – 12% Discount on Total Course Fee.
- Persons Up To 8 and above – 15% Discount on Total Course Fee
. REGULAR TRAINING
NB: Time schedules are flexible and therefore can be amended due to the preference of the trainees.
As a professional team, we simply evaluate our client’s business and recommend the best technology solutions that will deliver reliable and effective results and take pride in our work and strive for 100% customer satisfaction.” A profitable environment is a safe and secure environment”.
Thanking you in anticipation of a positive response soon.
Security systems deserve the highest level of care and maintenance. The prevalent trend is for property owners to outsource this technically demanding task. The level of care and maintenance delivered may deteriorate to an extent that compromises the integrity of the system, thereby risking the safety of occupants and property.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD SECURITY SYSTEMS BE SERVICED?
The maintenance of the security system is very important to guarantee its proper functioning. If maintenance is not carried out frequently, the longevity of the products decreases, as many parts start to lose quality.
We recommend having your systems routinely serviced either four-monthly, six-monthly, or annually based on use.
CMERAX SECURITY SYSTEM MAINTENANCE PLAN OF ACTION
- Check for System Status Updates
- Perform Regular Communication and Testing
- Schedule Annual security System Inspections, and preventative and maintenance training.
- Service Plans to keep your system Maintained.
The initial stages of maintenance include inspection ie
- We will check to make sure that the security systems operating force.
- Our team will also check the structural integrity of the system.
- An annual risk assessment will be carried out.
The team is always available to implement maintenance of any further functionality requirements needed by your organization.
CCTV, CMERAX provides installation services in industries (Warehouses, mining, production houses, etc. Commercial CCTV, and residential.
Fire Alarm System warns people when smoke, fire, carbon monoxide or other fire-related emergencies are detected. These alarms may be activated automatically from smoke detectors, and heat detectors or may also be activated via manual fire alarm activation devices such as manual call points or pull stations.
An intruder/burglar alarm system is a set of interconnected devices that is aimed to protect an object, usually a facility, against intruders and to notify the owner or/and the monitoring station/center of any violation of the protected zones.
Electric/ Razor fencing is designed to complete an electrical circuit when touched by an animal. A component called a power energizer converts power into a brief high voltage pulse. One terminal of the power energizer releases an electrical pulse along a connected bare wire about once per second. The system is connected to an audible siren which activates automatically when protected zone(s) is bridged by intruders.
Automatic gates are used to control access into a secured area. Automatic gates are used at the entrance of the facility and are used to control vehicular access on and off of the sites or homes.
Access control systems facilitate automated approval for authorized personnel to enter through a security portal without the need for a security officer to review and validate the authorization of the person entering the portal, typically by using a credential to present to the system to verify their authorization.
CMERAX provide services to Institutions, corporate organization, Individuals, and small to medium enterprises. We are considered by our clients as the best and it will be an honor to provide our services to you. Enclosed are Completed and ongoing projects in selected organizations and industries.
- Bunge Loaders Crocklaan
- Burkina Faso Chamber Of Commerce
- BMT (Tema Harbor)
- Overflow Electricals
- Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Jusdu Ventures
- Rockies School
- The Church Of Pentecost
- Shell Ghana etc.
- ADULTS AND CHILDREN CARE CENTER
OUR METHODS OF OPERATION
CMERAX fixes and service electronic systems to detect burglars, harm, and intruders and control access to buildings or sites.
The team of CMERAX;
- Discuss security plans with the customer/ Institution.
- Carry out site surveys to work out where to place security devices
- Install security systems and connect them to control panels by Wi-Fi, fiber optic cables, and other connections
- Test systems and explain to customers how to operate them
- Check and service existing systems
- Respond to call-outs to repair faulty systems
As a professional team, we evaluate our client’s business and recommend the best technology solutions that will deliver reliable and effective results. ”A profitable environment is a safe and secure environment”.
We look forward to a fruitful corporation in your reputable organization.
- linkedIn: CMERAXCCTV
- Facebook: CMERAX
- Website: www.cmerax.com